VIP Plus Frequent Fueler Program
The Driver Reward program that pays Professional Drivers in CA$H
Your New VIP Plus Card MUST be Registered in order to Redeem any awards or prizes.
You can go to natsn.registercard.us and register today!
Please click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions
VIP Plus Program Benefits
Earn Points When You Fuel
Receive Instant Gift Certificates
Instant Random Prizes*
Elite VIP Plus Program Benefits
Earn Double Points with Elite Status on the VIP Plus Card
Reach 5,000 points and you qualify to become an Elite Card Member.
Get the same functionality and benefits of the standard VIP Plus program PLUS......
* No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See complete Official Contest Rules below or posted at all NATSN locations.
Instant Discount Coupons
Individual NATSN truck stops will offer "VIP ONLY" discount coupons
Coupons print automatically on your VIP Plus receipt
Coupons can be redeemed on your next visit at issuing location or chain only.
Your VIP Plus reciept will show:
Points earned for current purchase
Total Points earned to date
Points needed for next certificate
Points needed for Elite Card Status
Prize Winner Notification
Gift Certificate Awards
VIP Plus ONLY discount coupons
Official Contest Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of United States and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are NATSN VIP PlusCard holders. Employees of North American Truckstop Network, Inc., or any of the participating truckstops, their parent companies, subsidiary companies, agencies or affiliates and members of their immediate families and persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter.
2. TO ENTER:You are automatically eligible to win each time you use your NATSN VIP PlusCard at a participating truck stop. The sponsors will not be responsible for any computer errors or malfunctions or fraudulent transactions.
3. PRIZES:At random times during the current contest month, the computer will select winners from among all eligible transactions to award prizes. VIP PlusCard holders will be notified of their winnings on their printed VIP PlusReceipt. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of transactions processed. If a Canadian resident wins, he or she will be required to first correctly answer a question requiring the use of mathematical skill in order to receive a prize. The $250.00 and $500.00 prizes will be mailed via check by the sponsor.
4. GENERAL:Taxes on all prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, Card holders agree to be bound by these rules and the decision by the Judges which are final and binding in all respects. Further, Card holders agree to release the sponsors from any and all liability arising out of their participation in the contest and acceptance of any prize. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and photograph or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law). No cash alternatives or prize substitution.
5. REDEMPTION: All NATSN VIP PlusCards must be registered in order to redeem a prize. Winners must have their printed receipt showing their valid award number in order to redeem a prize. Sponsors are not liable for lost awards or receipts.
6. WINNERS LIST:For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope specifying the contest month within 60 days to NATSN VIP Plus“Instant Prize” Contest, PO Box 337, Sullivan, MO 63080.
7. EXCLUSION:NATSN and all member employees excluded from all prizes (including the Ten Dollar ($10.00) award certificates for each 2500 point level).
8. EXPIRATION OF PRIZES: “Instant Prize” and the Ten Dollar ($10.00) award certificates for each 2500 point level will expire two (2) years from the date they are issued. Grand Prizes will expire forty-five (45) days from the date they are issued.
9. EXPIRATION OF POINTS: NATSN VIP Pluscards which have had no activity for a period of two (2) years will automatically drop off and expire.